July 14th, 20115 Things Google+ Has That Facebook Doesn’t (Yet)
1. Video Group Chat – Facebook just announced Skype so this one is is a push
2. Circle Sharing – Share different messages with different people (Facebook Lists can easliy add this function and my guess is that this may come soon.
3. Re-edit posts – That’s an easy fix for FB
4. Photo Editing/Managment – It’s easy with Picknik and Picassa on G+ – To me the biggest weakness of Facebook is their photo product. Besides tagging it is dismal and functionless. That should be one of their top priorites
5. Search – It looks like Sparks will be a killer integration and this could really be tough for Facebook to compete
BIG Bonus – Cloud Integration - To me the one “KILLER APP” Google+ has is it’s connection to the Cloud – Google Docs, Photos, Gmail, Video etc. – All of our digital files in one place, collaboration across platforms and most importantly, a secure environment to store all of your files for when the hackers come hacking and the hard drives come crashing. Back it up people.
Now only if Google bought Spotify http://spotify.com??